Skived Electrical Insulation Teflon Ptfe Sheet For Seals And
Gaskets , Performs well at elevated temperatures
PTFE Cut Plate / PTFE Skived Sheet Measurements as the follows,
(1) Min. Thickness=0.1mm, Max. Thickness=0.5mm, Max. Width= 1.2m
(2) Min. Thickness=0.5mm, Max. Thickness=6mm, Max. Width= 2.5m
1.Excellent Chemical property
2.Virgin and recycled materials available
3.Any sizes available
PTFE Sheet is officially in the record book as having the lowest
co-efficient of friction of any soild material and is extremely
effective operating at very high and very low temperatures. It has
fantastic chemical resistance and superb electrical insulation
properties. PTFE Sheet can be tricky to bond, but it is non melting
and is self extinguishing.
1. Lowest coefficient of friction of any known material.
2. PTFE operates up to 500F.
3. Tremendous chemical resistance
4. PTFE is an excellent insulator
5. Limitations: low compressive & tensile strength.
6. Outstanding chemical resistance
7. Extremely low friction
8. Soft and formable
9. Good bearing and wear properties (bearing grade)
10. Good weathering resistance
11. Performs well at elevated temperatures
1. Seals and gaskets
2. Valve and fitting components
3. Pump parts
5. Semiconductor equipment
6. Scientific equipment
7. Medical equipment
8. Chemical resistant tubing